Topic Brainstorm Project Week 3

For my first topic i'm intrested in, I would like to start with Sita, one of the goddesses of India. Reading about this woman of idea made me draw interest in her because she is one of the most important characters in the Ramayana. I did not have any prior knowledge of this woman before I read the story but I enjoy a good love story so thats why she caught my attention in the first place. I would like to tell a story about more of her personal life, like a diary almost but with the mindset of today's dating. Like how she and Rama met and the story of how they fell in love.

My next topic I think I could have a fun time writing about is the Asia Elephant. They are already one of my favorite animals so I would enjoy writing a story-line to go about their life. I have a little knowledge of elephants already, such as their life spans and breeding natures. I would like to tell a story about one of the Ramayana characters reincarnating into an elephant and create a whole new story of their journey in India. I think I would also include a baby elephant to express the things elephants go through to keep their young safe, which is something i've learned about as a biology major.

Yoga is something I've always wanted to be good at because its a stress reliever and great for you to meditate. I've tried to do some yoga on my own but I never have the will to do it, maybe if I do more research on the topic I can create a storybook about yoga and It will help me create more content for me to work within my personal life. Two birds with one stone! I know yoga is a form of tradition in some cultures and I would like to learn more about that and the benefits.

The last topic I would like to write about that is probably my favorite one is Indian Cuisine. I've always want to make some good food from different country's and learn how to cook with some different ingredients. India has tradition dishes that have sentiment or value to them which is how I view food, so I would like to learn about some good dishes and what are different things I can make in my own kitchen. I would like to create a storyline about a timeline of a chef and the different dishes he makes and the meaning in his life.
I want to attempt to make dishes that look as good as these do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction To A Future Pharmacist

Week 11 Story: Makhan Chor