Storybook Plan: Lanka Importance

For the storybook, I would like to write about and do more research over the events leading up to the battle of Lanka. I feel like in the story, it was really rushed over and not much detail was given. I would like to fill in the gaps for this part of the story, and more of what Sita was feeling at the time. Im leaning more towards telling stories with her point of view or maybe some specific encounters, such as with her first time meeting Hanuman. Im not really sure where to start with the story but I would like to go more into depth about what occured with Lanka after and prior to the attack. I will probably leave each story like a cliff hanger like one leading up to the next story, so it will follow a general trend. I will most likley use a point of view that is first person, possibly ominious. Lets see how Im feeling about it later.

General information on Lanka
After Battle influence
Visual Context
The Famous Battle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction To A Future Pharmacist

Week 11 Story: Makhan Chor