Famous Last Words- Week 3

This week has been very busy for me, and I feel like I never get a break, but I finally feel like I'm getting back into the grove of doing schoolwork every day.
My note-taking for Ramayana was a little all over the place in the beginning, and I felt like I was making too many detailed notes, but I think I managed to get the hang of it after the amount of reading and understanding of the story. I honestly think the most useful thing that helped me understand the story a little better because I'm a visual learner was a kids video about the Ramayan. It showed a lot of extra footage that helped me visualize the character better. Other than the misunderstanding of the story, I enjoyed the story. It seems like a lot going on like they could incorporate the story into a series of books or movies. 
This week has been pretty crazy for me, I sold my ticket for the Houston/OU game for $80 and just went to hang out with some of my friends instead. I also worked about six days last week, and It took up most of my time which sucked. I'm trying to figure out when are the best days to work for me. I feel like I don't have time for a whole lot anymore. I'm typically busy doing homework. I also didn't have time to go to the gym this week, which I've been trying to get into the habit again.
I'm hoping by next week ill be able to start to figure out the responsibilities I have for every week. I've had a hard time trying to get everything taken care of. Next week should be more relaxed, even though I have a couple of tests. This semester seems like it will be a challenge!
Me every day.

Comments

  1. Hi Jenny. Since I have already commented on your Introduction post, I was scanning through your blog and was immediately drawn to the Little Miss Busy cover. I LOVE the Mr. Men and Little Miss books!!! We would read them to our kids when they were little. We also had some video games based on the series, but because our computer at the time was wonky, the games had to be reinstalled every time you played them. I remember watching our 3 year-old son uninstall and reinstall those games. At 3! That obviously has nothing to do with the busy week you had back in September. I hope things have gotten easier for you as the semester's continued.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction To A Future Pharmacist

Week 11 Story: Makhan Chor