Extra Credit Reading Notes

My topics I want to bring up are related to this class, but I might put my twist on them to make them relate to things I'm interested in. I love hearing about random things and googling them later on and knowing so much about the topic.

Reincarnation is something I've always wondered was real or if it's just a myth. I like to think that it is true because that means people and animals can live different lives and not only spend their next experience in nothing. I don't have any prior knowledge on the topic, but I know in Indian epics there are many instances where there is reincarnation that serves a purpose. Most of the idea of rebirth is from Indian religion, and some belief in an afterlife if they don't believe in the idea of reincarnation. This might be my highest topic of interest in this story because I want to learn more about. I read most of the information about this topic on this Wikipedia page.

This next topic I want to incorporate is some interest I have personally. I enjoy the show shark tank because I also love hearing about business deals and the show is also really entertaining. I was thinking about instead of using the regular sharks it would-be gods and goddess of India, and they would decide if they wanted to invest their coin into the people of India. Of course, I would change the names of the sharks and give a great storyline. The story is just an idea I have for an account if I had to make one up. 
I like this picture of reincarnation

Source: Wikipedia, Reincarnation.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction To A Future Pharmacist

Week 11 Story: Makhan Chor