Week 8 Reading & Writing

Week eight already? It seems like this class has flown by! I mean this semester...

I enjoy this picture of Rama and Sita and how it portrays them.
This semester for me has been really busy, starting a new job and moving in the process has made everything a lot harder for me than it normally would have been. I need this review week to catch up on a few things I've been wanting to change of my portfolio. I would like to make it more eye-catching or add some more personal details. I also need this week to catch up on some TLC around my house. I must say I think that this last reading we did was very confusing for me to understand and keep up with characters, It was way more work for me than it should have been just trying to keep the storyline straight. I think I enjoyed our first story more than this second one. I don't think my notes are the best because I'm not used to doing this yet so I haven't mastered a note-taking strategy.

I'm hoping that this class will help me with better time management as well as help me with my reading and storytelling skills. I feel like they have improved so much already but I'm excited to learn beyond the basics.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction To A Future Pharmacist

Week 11 Story: Makhan Chor