Week Two, Reading Overview

I have choosen option two of the Ramayana: the PDE. Mostly because I would like to read it and experience it as an audio tape as well. If you read and listen to something, you call recall details of the story better. I also like that its online so no need to leave my house.

I would most likely enjoy the story of Shiva Parvati because I enjoy the topic of reincarnation and want to read a story about that topic. I also enjoy a good love story!
The other comic that caught my eye is the ancestors of rama. I enjoyed the summary of the story and think I would be intrested in that type of story or sacrafice.

The first video that caught my eye was the was The Story of Diwali because I still watch cartoons and animated movies because they make me happy.
The other video im imtretsed in is the Underwater Cities. Im intrested in the city of Atlantis and Its always been one of my top wonders since watching Waterworld (1995).
I enjot this picture because there is so much going on and I have so many questions about it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction To A Future Pharmacist

Week 11 Story: Makhan Chor