Tuscon, Arizona- My favorite place

Hi All!

One of my top favorite places I have ever been is Tuscon. It's always extremely hot there, but its all worth it. It's a city that is surrounded by mountains, and you can literally smell when it's going to rain and that's crazy to me. My cousins live out there and it's one of my top places to go. Morning runs are my favorite out there while the sun is coming out because its just cool enough to go outside and exercise. My family visits Mt Lemmon every time we go out there and it never gets old. The temperature change is insane, one minute its 102 degrees and when you get to the top is 70 degrees. My favorite part is all the tall trees, towering over you like a skyscraper. I can't express enough how much I love this city. 
On one of the edges, such a beautiful view. 


Comments

  1. I was so excited when I saw this post, Jenny! Tucson is the favorite place we lived when I was little (and we lived in a lot of places). How great that you have an excuse to keep going to visit! I went to Orange Grove Road Junior High (we lived just off Skyline Drive right in the Catalina foothills), then I started high school at Canyon del Oro, but then we moved. I would go back to live in Tucson in a heartbeat! Thanks for giving me an excuse to reminisce. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jenny! It's really cool to hear about how much you like Tuscon and some of the things your family does when they are there. It's cool to hear about how you guys can visit the same mountain and never get tired of the view. That must be a gorgeous view. The temperature difference is also crazy to me, but I guess that's part of the fun.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction To A Future Pharmacist

Week 11 Story: Makhan Chor