Time Strategies

This will be my first class where you are given a weeks worth of assignments and told to manage them on your own time which I enjoy very much because I never know what is going to pop up in the day. I just started my new job as a server and asked for 15-20 hours a week and ended up getting 35 hours for just this week and a going to school full time. So, obviously this was unplanned so I will be doing work here and there when I can. I think this class will actually help me stick with my time management and staying on schedule like it mentioned in the business insider article. If you don't plan you won't ever get down a solid time management schedule.
This article caught my attention from the title; Eat The Frog First Thing In The Morning. I remember my mom always trying to get me up for school and saying ill feel much better when I get out of bed. I can't believe to this day how right she was. It's much better to do your work in the morning and get your big stuff out of the way. I found its better to not put things off until the last minutes because it tends to stress me out more ( like I am right now writing this blog because I was last minute put on a double at work today.)

I'm hoping I can figure out where my time will be every week and it might take me a couple of weeks to figure it out. I'm actually not quite sure when I will do the homework for this class but I'm pretty sure ill do it in the morning since ill be waking up earlier now.
Hopefully this is true for me the next week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction To A Future Pharmacist

Week 11 Story: Makhan Chor