Famous Last Words

Wow! This semester is almost over which seems crazy to me. I feel like this semester really flew by because of how busy I really was. This might be my famous last words for the semester so im going to incorperated everything. When I first started this class, I felt like it was a lot to keep up with and there was a lot of new things to learn which kind of scared me because I thought I was always doing it wrong.
I then noticed that there really is no wrong way to blog because of the uniqueness of everyones blog, and every is very different in their own good way. I now have no issue with blogging and I actually learned a lot of important tech tips from this class and a little grammar skills I need to brush up on.I like how everyone is really encouraging about the stories and I create and how I can take pride and publish something I put a lot of time and effort in to. I wish that there were more classed like this where you can show lots of personal interesting details about yourself.
I feel like writing a story is a great way to get to personallly know someone because it shows a lot of great character, so i feel this was a great class for me to take this semester.
I this class has made me more comfortable with my writing and story telling skills. I was very unsure about how to write a good story and create interesting characters. Also Id never think I would learn so much about India in my life but it has been extremely fun doing it. I would recommend this class to anyone.

Me when Im writing a blog - source: typing test

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction To A Future Pharmacist

Week 11 Story: Makhan Chor