Tech Tip, Screenshot

I think one thing I was always frustrated with was the inability to capture things that appeared on your screen, or wanted to show someone what appeared on your screen but didn't know how to do that. One great thing I've learned is how to take a screenshot of your computer screen. All you need to do is press command + shift + 4 and you can drag and select which portion of the screen you'd like to screenshot. This has become very helpful to me in the past few weeks. Easily one of the most useful tech tips.

Comments

  1. Hey Jenny, I am just getting through some of my comments so here I am. I actually never knew how to screenshot on my computer until recently. Well, mine does a full shot of the screen but never knew about the way to drag and select. I would try it right now but do not want to mess up my comment. I will try it after and see how it works out!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction To A Future Pharmacist

Week 11 Story: Makhan Chor